The most important benefit is the opportunity to be part of a growing movement to ensure that the arts are vital, vibrant, and changing lives across Illinois. By joining the Alliance, you demonstrate your commitment as a responsible steward and advocate for the arts sector statewide.
In addition to supporting arts and arts education in communities throughout Illinois, you will receive exclusive membership benefits including:
- Special discounted rates at the One State Together in the Arts conference, publications, trainings, and other convenings
- Invitations to the Members’ Meeting and Reception, exclusive legislative meetings and briefings, as well as VIP events and intimate gatherings throughout the year
- Access to members only emails keeping you informed of the latest developments at the Alliance and timely opportunities and issues at the forefront of the arts, politics, and public policy in Illinois
- Recognition on our website
For Organizational Members and Institutional Partners additional benefits include:
- All above benefits extended to your full staff
- Availability of Arts Alliance Illinois’ leadership to speak at your board and committee meetings and retreats
Individual Membership Rates
Individual Membership begins with a minimum gift of $25.
Organizational Membership Rates
Organizational Membership amount based upon size of organization’s annual budget. Organizations with budgets greater than $2,500,000 should see the Institutional Partner program.
|Less than $25,000||$50|
|$25,000 - $249,999||$100|
|$250,000 - $499,999||$150|
|$500,000 - $999,999||$250|
|$1,000,000 - $2,499,999||$500|
Institutional Partners are leading arts and cultural institutions with annual organizational budgets of $2.5 million or more. This cadre of institutions provides significant support and leadership to Arts Alliance Illinois.
Institutional Partner Rates
Institutional Partner amount based upon size of organization’s annual budget.
|$2,500,000 - $9,999,999||$1,000|
|$10,000,000 - $24,999,999||$2,000|
|$25,000,000 - $49,999,999||$4,500|
|Greater than $50,000,000||$7,500|
For more information on membership, contact Jackie Banks-Mahlum, Development Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.855.3105 x15.